Thursday 2 March 2017

Bursa and SIme

I have two sad story about share yesterday. Today I have another sad story. I sold myeg last week because I don expect good quarter result . But when the result came out, it was good. And as the consequent the price shoot up today to 1.78. I have lost about 800 ringgit. haiz!

Anyway, I bought Bursa and Sime today because this two are blue chip and the result was good and the dividend also good. I bought 600 unit of Bursa and 500 unit of Sime. Actually I plan to buy some blue chip counter using my gratuity money. So it is the first step of buying blue chip counter. I will not sell these share and will focus on collecting the dividend.

All the rugi stock already sold off. I hope the coming share performence will be better than previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment