Friday 31 March 2017

27.3-31.3 report

This week I traded everyday.
Monday I bought Inari wb and add Latitud. I also sold MPI CE, Gadang and Gadang wb.
Tuesday I bought superln, add bursa C11 and sold PMI CE.
Wednesday I sold off all the PMI CE.
Thursday I bought MBSB.
Friday I add up bursa C 11 and PIE.

Inari and superln are recommended by brother. Althought their price was a bit high, but I bought due to their good future. PIE also another one recommented by brother. 
PMI CE I sold off all because it seems like no momentum already.
Bursa C11 keep on droping. I decide to add up because I believe it will rebound back to 0.24 and I will sell off all with that price.
Latitud like another FL BHD. I already taken the first wrong step for keep on average down it. So, I will cut loss if it go below 5.40.


No comments:

Post a Comment